Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Monday, June 27, 2011

First Vacation

The first week of June we went to Marco Island, FL with my parents. We had a really fun time! Bridgette did well on the plane ride there, she only cried a little bit because she couldn't get comfortable. I don't blame her, planes are not comfortable. Patrick and my mom sat with me and B and we all took turns holding her, they were both great help! It took Bridgette a couple of days to adjust to being away from home. She did not sleep well the first few nights but by mid-week she had it figured out and was much happier. She loved long walks on the beach and always took a great nap when we walked. We could never catch her at a happy time to go swimming. We always tried after her nap but usually he would be fussy because she was hungry. We did manage to get her into the ocean and put her feet in the pool. She wasn't sure what to think about either one, but she did tolerate both for a few minutes. She did great on the plane ride back and adjusted to being back at home well. I think she was ready to sleep in her own bed again just like I was!







No comments:

Post a Comment