Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Kujawski Farm and Houston trip

This past weekend we went on a little road trip to visit Jenna and Brady and to Houston to visit Julie Schoppa so I could go to the NKOTBSB concert with her. Bridgette had a great trip! Bridgette tested out all of their baby items so they could make sure they were ready for Kassidy. B loved her crib, changing table, and swing. Kassidy hurry up and get here so other babies won't have to use all of your stuff!! Jenna is expecting any day now. They have a video monitor and we had a blast watching B roll around in the crib and sleep soundly. A baby goat was born while we were there so Jenna insisted that we take a picture of Bridgette and the goat. I showered and everyone else went outside for the photo shoot. B loved exploring the animals!






Saturday night I went with Julie to the NKOTBSB concert. Patrick and Bridgette went and stayed with Erick, Amanda, and Kaci. This was the first night I have spent away from Bridgette. I had a great time and really enjoyed my time with Julie! The concert was awesome! I missed P & B a lot and it was weird not waking up to B's smiling face. They had a great time with Erick, Amanda and Kaci. Patrick took great care of B like he always does. He is such a wonderful husband to let me/encourage me to take some time off from being a mom!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, love the pics! We sure enjoyed getting to see everyone. And, don't worry, Kassidy doesn't mind sharing...she doesn't know any better! Tell Bridgette her new little friend's name is Chester...he's going to be her present for her first birthday, which means you can't return him. :)

    ReplyDelete