Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

37 weeks

This week was long because Patrick and I both had bad colds. I spent most of it sleeping and recovering from my cold. It was also my last week before I had to return to work so I took full advantage of being lazy. The baby is doing well. She moves often and it is a little freaky when you see her whole foot go from my belly button to my rib cabe. It is amazing that you can distinguish body parts when she moves now! Only 2 more weeks until we get to meet her!!

We also took maternity pictures this week. Our sister-in-law Amy took them for us and she did a great job! I'm not sure I am ever going to want to remember how big my butt and face were but I am glad that we got pictures of just us before we become a family.




No comments:

Post a Comment