Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baptism and Mother's Day

Today has been an event filled day. This morning Bridgette was baptized. Patrick and I were anxious about being on time for church and having everything ready for lunch at our house. Luckily B decided to take a hour and a half nap (she never sleeps that long) so we had time to get ourselves and everything else ready. We also make it to church right on time! B cooperated really well during the baptism and never cried. She was very content in Clayton's arms and loved being held by her daddy throughout the service. All of her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and most of her cousins came to support her and show their love for her. It was amazing!! She is so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

I had a great first Mother's Day! I got to spend it with all of family which made it even more special. My wonderful husband got me flowers and a gift card! I feel like the luckiest girl alive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment