Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Back to Work I go

I have now finished 3 weeks of work and only have 4 left!! Yippee!! It was easier than I thought it would be to leave lil B at home. I guess I had really prepared myself for the worst and in the end it wasn't that bad. Sure we had a our rough days and evening but all in all it has been successful.

Patrick was Mr. Mom for the first 2 weeks. He did a great job taking care of B. I love that they got to spend 2 weeks together and she is such a daddy's girl because of it. Not only did Patrick take care of the baby he also did laundry, cleaning, cooking, and threw the most wonderful birthday party for me. He really embraced being a stay at home dad. Oh I forgot, he worked from home as well. I'm not sure how he did it! His mom got to spend Wednesday afternoons with B so that Patrick could go into the office. B loved her time with her Grandma!

This past week my parents came in town to take care of Bridgette. They had so much fun with her and she loved being spoiled by her Grammy and Grandpa. She had a great week and didn't fuss or spit up very much. I think the meds were really working this week =)

Next week Grandpa and Cathy get a turn and then Tamara. After that Lexi will finish the school year off. Bridgette is learning to be the most versatile and flexible baby from all of her wonderful care takers! We are very thankful for all of our wonderful family and friends for helping us out so that we didn't have to send B to day care.


No comments:

Post a Comment