Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Showers are fun

We have had two more showers since my last update. My wonderful special ed team at MST threw us a really nice shower. Patrick attended and we had a really good time and got a lot of needed items and a lot of very cute girlie items. Also Amy, Tiffany, Emily and Linda threw us a couples shower. Patrick seemed to think no one would attend but when we showed up we were proved wrong. We had tons of friends and family there to help us celebrate! My mom even made it in town for this shower because my dad was still in rehab which meant she could get away for the weekend. We had a wonderful weekend with her and the shower wouldn't have been the same without her. We missed my dad but gave him the full update over the phone. We got so many needed baby items I wasn't sure they would all fit in the truck, some how Patrick managed to get everything to fit.






















No comments:

Post a Comment