Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Nursery

We finally finished the nursery!! I think that it turned out really cute. Now we just need her to be born so that she can enjoy it and use it. Patrick made her name, didn't he do a great job?! I can't believe how long it is, but oh well some day she will learn to spell it. Our friend Jeana painted to art work that is hanging by the window. She did such an awesome job, I just love it!! My mom is making a valance and a foot pad for the glider. Please excuse the clutter in the corner, we still have a little bit of organizing to do. I took a video but am having technical difficulties getting off of my new flip video camera. I will post it as soon as Patrick figures out how to save it to the computer. Until then here are some pictures that I took.










No comments:

Post a Comment