Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

16 week appointment

Today we went for our 16 week check up. It was our last visit with Dr. Hsu. Our next appointment will be with Dr. Vu, who will deliver our baby. We had a long wait in the waiting room but the appointment only took a few minutes. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is always a breath taking moment. Dr. Hsu said the heartbeat was between 150-160 beats per minute, she said that was a very strong heartbeat. We set up our next ultrasound for September 2. We will get to find out the sex of our baby as this appointment and meet with our new doctor. Hopefully we will still run into Dr. Hsu at some of our appointments so she can see my belly grow and we will definitely bring our baby to meet her once he/she enters the world.

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, a heartbeat that high is supposed to mean it's a girl (according to some old wives tale)...

    It was right for me!

    Glad to hear everything is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you both! I can't wait to read this blog. I have it saved on my favorites list.

    ReplyDelete