Welcome to our blog! Bridgette was born on my due date, January 17, 2011. We are truely blessed!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sonograms are so much fun!







We had our first sonogram at 5 weeks. There is not much to look at but if you look closely you can see the tiny dot, that is the baby. We were excited to find out that everything looked normal and my blood work came back great!

Our next sonogram was at 8 weeks. The baby kind of looks like an alien but it has a head and body, small arms, and will soon become a fetus. Patrick unfortunately was late for this appointment and then didn't know where I was or how to find me. He missed the sonogram so I had to hear the heartbeat alone. It was an outrageous feeling to know that something inside me had it's own heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment